46: What is The West Loop? Developments in the neighborhood, HAPPY HOURS, & Deals!
A recap of the community meeting "State of the 27th Ward hosted by Neighbors of West Loop - A discussion with Alderman Walter Burnett, Jr. about West Loop development, public safety, and other topics that impact our neighborhood." An offer for a security assessment of your property from the Chicago Police Dept - just email Christoph.firstname.lastname@example.org to have your building evaluated.
Brian gives the run down on all of the Happy Hours for winter 2017. Get the whole list at www.WestLoopLife.com/deals
This episode is sponsored by Built With Love Web Design - that’s me! I’ve been building websites since the 90’s and LOVE creating distinctive, easy to maintain, mobile friendly websites that are built with SEO from the start. Let me take away the confusion, create your website and teach you how easy it can be to maintain and update it! Email me at email@example.com
- Open Books half off sale 11/24-11/26 651 W Lake St.
- Mary Bartelme Park Tree Lighting Celebration 12/2 6-7:30pm
- Mary Bartelme Park Annual Menorah Lighting Celebration 12/12 6-7pm
- Emporium Arcade Bar is OPEN - Get $5 in Free game tokens
- Fridays at Carnival Restaurant - live aerialists and other entertainers starting at 8:30pm
- Tuesdays at Soho House – Live music 6-9pm every week in November
- Nov 22nd – Wed. 9pm Soho House Fox Bar’s Black Wednesday House Party with DJ Will Galvan. RSVP
- Nov 25th – Small Business Saturday & Shop Local at our great West Loop businesses
- Nov 28th - Community meeting about allocation of Neighborhood Bonus Dollars, for more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nov 29th – 6pm Public Safety & Awareness meeting at 12th District Police Station 312-746-8306
- Nov 29th – Wed. 7pm Soho House Trivia Night Holiday Edition, $5 drafts & Prizes. RSVP
Show notes and even more DEALS at www.WestLoopLife.com