50: Fun in The West Loop & Spring Events 2018
Brian & Mary share the fun they’ve been having so far in 2018. “Walk-n-Talks” around the neighborhood to see what’s developing. Brian’s Improv classes at Second City. Mary’s teaching yoga in condo and apartment buildings and teaching almost exclusively in The West Loop. Mary Bosak Yoga www.MaryBosak.com. Neighborhood events for April 2018, and the fun experiences at new places we enjoyed in The West Loop and Fulton Market District.
Restaurants Discussed: HoneyGrow, Pokeworks, Cruz Blanca, WJ Noodles, The Polenta Bar closing.
DEALS! Freshly delivered meals - Get $40 off with link https://refer.freshly.com/s/Brian225
- Tues 4/24 4:30-7pm - Chicago Children's Theatre - Happy Hour at Formento's
- Sat 4/28 - Movement on Monroe - Active Lifestyle Street Festival with Brooklyn Boulders and Live Grit movementonmonroe.splashthat.com
- Sat & Sun 4/28 & 4/29 - Open Books “Garage Sale” $3, $2, & $1 books www.Open-Books.org
- Sun 4/29 - Greek Independence Day Parade 2:30-4pm Halsted Street
- Sun 4/29 - Chicago Children’s Theater Musical “Last Stop on Market Street”
- Sun 4/29 - Old St Pats Food Drive for “Little Brothers - Friends of the Elderly” food delivery for the elderly.
Checkout WestLoopLife.com for insider info and DEALS!