51: West Loop Entrepreneurs Panel, Fun Spring Events & DEALS!
Brian shares fun neighborhood events in The West Loop, then takes you to a special event at co-optim luxury co-working to meet entrepreneurs in The West Loop and hear how it became a hot spot for business growth. Four diverse panelists share their stories: Susan Rothman, Pure Barre Studio Owner - Jordin Ruthstein, Blogger - Emily Belden, Author - Joe Dela Pena, Co-Founder of Warm Belly Bakery. Brian ends the episode with some of his favorite neighborhood DEALS!
- May 6th, Sun - UIC Pavilion WING FEST https://wingfest.net/about-wingfest/
- May 10th, Thur 6pm - Career Transitions Center of Chicago - Passport to Taste Fundraiser https://westloop.org/event/E652106085
- May 12, Sat 11am - Pure Barre workout + Hot Mess book signing with author Emily Belden
- May 19, Sat, 11am - Merit School of Music “Stringtacular” - FREE & Open to the Public
- Through May 15th, daily - Chicago Children’s Theater “Last Stop on Market Street”
- May 30, Wed, 4pm - Open Books: The Creative Writing Club grades 4-12 https://www.open-books.org/programs/creative-writing-club/
- Thursdays 6pm - Free Wine Tastings at Madison Vine Wines 1340 W. Madison
- Tuesdays 6pm - Free Beer Tastings Madison Vine Wines 1340 W. Madison
This episode is sponsored by Built With Love Web Design - that’s me, Brian! I’ve been building websites since the 90’s. Let me take away the confusion, create your website and teach you how easy it can be to maintain and update it! Email me at email@example.com